Reading body language is fun and fascinating. You can understand your relationships much better by watching body language. Your connection with others can be increased and improved when you understand what their body really says. The most successful people study body language and use it when dealing with others.
Now you can learn here how to both read and use your own body language more effectively. Maybe you want to display the body signals which demand respect and admiration. Or maybe you want to stop sending signals that are complicating relationships of all kinds. Whatever your desire for going deeper into the study of body language, we hope you find the results of many researchers fun and beneficial for a better life and richer relationships.
This website will teach you to do the following:
- Start Reading Body Language More Accurately.
- Use Your Own Body Signals to Attract People to You.
- Improve and Control Your Relationships Better.
- Increase Your Popularity and Gain More Respect.
Study This Analysis of Sexy Body Language
People's unconscious body positions, movements, gestures, and face expressions never lie. When you can read body language you won't be fooled. This pool party has a lot of revealing male and female mating body language displayed!
From our ancestors' we inherited in our DNA the physical features, desires, and habits that evolved to be the most successful in finding mates and producing offspring. Interestingly, much of our body language is about sex -- often inappropriately. Check out what is going on here!
At the most basic level of human behavior this pool party is a mate hunting scene. The men are each pursuing a female for you know what. And each female knows what the guy is after. It is an ancient game that millions of our ancestors played successfully to make babies and continue our species. Those genes that orchestrated successful matings in the past are still in humans today. In this scene we see evidence of those genes influencing behavior that worked in the ancestors most reliably for producing offspring. In each person in this scene there is a deep unconscious drive to repeat what worked for the ancestors.
- This "Macho Man" has an aggressive and dominate body language position standing over her, with his foot between her legs. He is ready to go sexually as far as he can with her. He is watching her body language for when she will put the brakes on, but there is no sign of that yet, so he is charging right on in to her personal space.
- His drinking while in her face is a dominate, aggressive and even a hostile body language display. He is trying to show what a tough stud he is and that he gets everything he wants to satisfy his thirst - and she is next.
- However, leaning on his right leg and holding his left leg shows how he really feels: insecure, unsure, and needing support. He knows his bold aggressive approach may get him in trouble with her. At any moment she can publicly reject him in a number of ways that would greatly embarrass him in front of all the other men and women. He fears her rejection so he is feeling insecure, as indicated by his unconscious body language showing a need for support. Men hate to be a "looser", especially in front of other men. But if he gets what he wants from her tonight, he will brag to his buddies tomorrow - and for the next week!. Men are "hunters" and strive to get "trophies" they can brag about to raise their status. (We will go more deeply into this status need in men later.)
- She purposely has a very open, passive, and sexy body language position. (She is leaning back, is under him, and has her breasts unprotected by arms and they are pointed at him. Her legs are open and she has not blocked his leg coming between them into her very private space.)
She knows what this guy wants and she is enjoying leading him on trying to get it. Her openness reveals that she feels confident and has great power over him because he it trying so hard. His intense interest in her makes her feel valuable and important. At very deep instinctual levels that gives her a feeling that he would protect her and insure her survival -- everyone's most basic need. For her (and most women in such a situation) at the deepest unconscious levels this scene is more about her need for security and survival than sexual pleasure.
- Her left arm over her head says, "I am above you and bigger than you." She is playing his game and knows his desire for her gives her some value and control for now. She may enjoy rejecting him publicly any moment later. This would give her a feeling of great power over this guy acting so domineering and powerful that he may become dangerous. Her control over him gives her some deep feeling of power for survival. (We have a need for survival every second and that is often acted out in unconscious body language. More on this later.)
- If she wants to slow this guy down, all she has to do is change her body position by distancing herself (i.e. Pulling away and sitting up.) and closing off (i.e. Crossing her arms to hide her breasts and crossing her legs.). He would get her silent message instantly and pull back -- if he was smart.
- His left hand is on her butt while looking in her face and talking. This open display of him messing with her butt gives him a feeling of ownership of her - and the other guys better not interfere. He is probably thinking, "She obviously is not objecting to me, likes me, and wants more. I'll see how far I can go." For men there is always a likely possibility of rejection and therefore an expectation of sexual rejection. (Men learn that from experience beginning about age 12 and through uncountable bad tries until they die!)
- His left leg is playing footsie with her left foot. Another private fun game going on while talking face-to-face. Even though he is very close face-to-face, his real goal is to draw her attention down to where his left hand is trying to stir up some action "down stairs". As he advances and she allows it, his fear of rejection decreases. This "hunting game" for men is very satisfying and maybe is more fun for some men than reaching the final goal in the bed.
- She is laying in his lap, close to his important "property", but it is only her back touching him there. That isn't really a very sexy part of her body, so she feels safe this way. She enjoys watching him desire what she apparently has available for him. His strong desire for her makes her feel valuable and important, and that satisfies a need in her ancient DNA for protection by a man to insure survival. His imagination is getting more than she is actually giving him but that is stimulating!
- Her left hand is pulling his arm so he gets a good handfull of her soft butt. She knows he likes that! And to turn him on more, she is thrusting her breasts up at him. She is enjoying seeing his desire for her. Makes her feel valuable, safe, and protected.
Her left ankle is over his left ankle, slightly pulling him to her. She is saying, "You can get really close." Although she is participating in his intimate testing and teasing game for now, the way she has her left leg pulled over tightly at her crotch indicates she is NOT totally open to his advances into her most intimate zone. At least not yet.
- His left hand is on foot of woman F. They obviously know each other and he is trying to keep connected to her physically and emotionally. He is showing his possessiveness of her - and her body language says she doesn't like that.
- His chest is very exposed and displayed for all to see. This is an attempt to appear strong and dominate both to her and other men. He needs to scare other men away from her because he is insecure about her interest in him -- which is very little right now. He probably isn't going to be getting any of her goodies tonight!
- She is looking down and reading, trying to ignore him. She doesn't like his attention on her right now. She is saying by this position: "I'm not interested in you, can't you see I'm reading?"
- Her left hand is against her head while looking down. She is trying to indicate that she is mentally occupied "all in her head" and doesn't want any of his physical interests that he is trying to call her attention to.
- Her legs are bent away from him showing that she is not interested in his physical games of being close, and would like to disconnect from him physically and emotionally. She probably has already made up her mind that she is NOT going to be giving him much of her time and NONE of her goodies that he is trying to get.
Share this with your friends.